Monday, November 26, 2007

Been Awhile

It has been awhile since we have posted so here it goes. The Skidmore Family has been busy. Kim and I were able to go to Mexico in October with my family. We went down to my Parents time share in Nuevo Vallarta, MX.














We arrived on Friday night and were there for a week. Luckily Kim and I have some great employees that helped us out while we were gone. While we were in Mexico we were able to go to a Hacienda up in the mountains about 1 1/2 hours from the house. It is in an old mining town of San Sebastian. We walked through the town and town square and then went to the Hacienda San Sebastian for lunch.





























My Mom and Dad were feeling generous while we were in Mexico and scheduled a swim with the dolphins. This was a very hands on activity and I think all of us had a great time. We were able to hold onto the dolphins and have them pull us around.

Here are a few more random pics of us on the trip.

No comments: